SITRANS FC MASS 2100 DI 3-15
The SITRANS FC MASS 2100 DI 3-15 is suitable for accurate mass flow measurement for all kind of liquids and gases. The full bore design provides lower pressure loss due to the consistent internal diameter throughout the entire sensor and the single tube construction without internal welds, reductions or flow splitters offers optimal hygiene, safety and CIP cleanability.
In order to make a complete flowmeter, the SITRANS F C MASS 2100 flow sensor must be combined with one of the following MASS transmitters:
SITRANS FCT030: For general industry applications
SITRANS FCT010: For OEMs and skids in applications where space is limited
SIFLOW FC070: For direct integration into SIMATIC based systems
SITRANS FC MASS 6000 (only remote installation): For general industry applications
- Flexible installation - Centre-block design decouples process noise from the environment, i.e. vibrations, pulsations, pressure shocks etc. Rugged and space saving - sensor design in stainless steel matches all environments
- Highest integrity - Large dynamic turn down range better than 500:1 and the market's thickest tube wall
- Plug & Play - Multiplug electrical connector and SENSORPROM facilitate cost efficient installation and commissioning
- Optimum accuracy - for mass flow, density and % fraction thanks to 4-wire Pt1000 temperature measurement
- Safe and easy to service - Intrinsically safe Ia II C as standard, making service in hazardous areas possible without having to demount the sensor
Typical applications: Dosing in the chemical industry (dosing of chemicals), food & beverage industry (beer, juices, liquids such as chocolate, dressings) and automotive industry (Engine test rigs)
Whatever your process challenge is - SITRANS FC has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate Coriolis flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity - and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers a comprehensive selection of Coriolis flow sensors, transmitters and complete flow systems.