SITRANS FC300 DN 4
SITRANS FC300 is a compact coriolis mass flowmeter sensor suitable for flow measurement of all kinds of liquids and gases. The sensor offers superior performance in terms of flow accuracy, turn-down range and density accuracy. The single tube construction without internal welds, reductions or flow splitters offers optimal hygiene, safety and CIP cleanability for food & beverage and pharmaceutical applications.
In order to make a complete flowmeter, the SITRANS FC300 flow sensor must be combined with one of the following MASS transmitters:
- Flexible installation - Compact in-line sensor design of only 135x205x58 mm (5.12"x7.87"x23.6") makes it easy to install everywhere
- Rugged & space saving - Sensor design in stainless steel matching all applications
- Optimal performance and stability – Also under changing process conditi-ns thanks to balanced pipe design with little mechanical energy-lossOptimum accuracy - For mass flow, density and % fraction enabled by 4-wire temperature measurement
- Plug & Play - Multiplug electrical connector and SENSORPROM facilitate cost efficient installation and commissioning
- Enhanced safety - Standard intrinsically safe EEx ia design
Typical applications: Dosing in the chemical industry (dosing of chemicals), food & beverage industry (concentrates, ketchup, pastes) and pharmaceutical industry (preparations, dialysis liquids).
Whatever your process challenge is - SITRANS FC has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate Coriolis flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity - and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers a comprehensive selection of Coriolis flow sensors, transmitters and complete flow systems.