SITRANS FC430 for OEM customers
Building on a strong tradition of innovative thinking, Siemens has designed the next generation of coriolis flowmeters for excellence in performance, safety and user-friendliness: the SITRANS FC430. The digitally based SITRANS FC430 flowmeter features market-leading compactness, very high accuracy of 0.1%, low pressure loss, extremely stable zero point and best-in class data update with 100 Hz high-speed signal transfer. Unique support tools provide direct access to all operational and functional data, certificates and audit trails.
- Direct integration - into DCS automation systems via Profibus 4.0, Modbus, HART 7.2 or as standalone solution
- Space-saving – remote sensor installation provides opportunity for optimal transmitter location
- SensorFlash® – comprehensive removable memory functions (micro SD card)
- Calibration certificates
- Pressure and material test certificates (as ordered)
- Non-volatile memory backup of operational data
- Transfer of user configuration to other flowmeters
- Data logging functionality
- Compatible with NAMUR (NE132) – transmitter functions, output setups, error handling
Typical applications: Chemical (i.e. detergents, bulk chemicals, acids, alkalis, paints, technical gases), Oil & Gas (Up- Mid- Down stream, hydrocarbon), power industry, Marines (i.e. fuel management), food & beverage (i.e. dairy products, beer, soft drinks, recipe control)
Whatever your process challenge is - SITRANS F C has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate Coriolis flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity - and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers a comprehensive selection of Coriolis flow sensors, transmitters and complete flow systems.