The SITRANS FCS300 is one of the most compact Coriolis flow sensors on the market. Its small size simplifies installation and replacement, and allows you to optimize your plant layout by fitting multiple units into tight spaces.
The robust frame and housing of the FCS300 guarantee superior resistance to external vibrations, creating an ideal measurement environment with no twisting.
- Compactness - enabling smaller and more efficient plant or skid layout
- Flexibility - available from DN15 to DN150, ensuring a broad application fit
- Easy installation - with a wide range of standard flange, thread and hygienic connectors
- High accuracy - ±0.10% or ±0.20% achieved at up to 100 bars and 205 °C
- “Plug & Play” - with pre-configured sensor cable
- Digitally reliable - all primary process variables are digitally transferred to the transmitter
- Global service network - for expert-level support whenever and wherever you need it
Whatever your process challenge is - SITRANS FC has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate Coriolis flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity - and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers a comprehensive selection of Coriolis flow sensors, transmitters and complete flow systems.