SITRANS FCS400 for OEM customers
The SITRANS FCS400 is the market’s most compact sensor. The small size facilitates installation and replacement, and makes it possible to fit multiple units into tight spaces. At the heart of the compact design is the CompactCurveTM tube shape, offering an accuracy of 0.1% of flow rate and high sensitivity for optimal measurement of even very low flows.
Typical applications: Dosing in the chemical industry (batching and dosing of chemicals, paints, fertilizers, gases), food & beverage industry (beer, juices, liquids such as chocolate, dressings), automotive industry (engine test rigs) and marine (fuel consumption, bunkering).
- Compactness – enabling smaller and more efficient plant or skid layout and construction
- Flexibility – available from DN15 to DN50 ensuring a broad application fit
- Easy installation – with a wide range of standard flange, thread and hygienic connectors
- Stable measurements – high measurement frequency, high signal to noise ratio
- High accuracy – ±0.1% achieved at up to 100 bars and 200 °C
- “Plug & Play” – with pre-configured sensor cable
- Digitally reliable – all primary process variables are digitally transferred to the transmitter; SensorFlash® removable SD card transfers setup and operating data
Whatever your process challenge is - SITRANS F C has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate Coriolis flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity - and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers a comprehensive selection of Coriolis flow sensors, transmitters and complete flow systems.