The SITRANS FCT010 is a very small yet powerful Coriolis flow transmitter, developed especially for direct digital integration into process automation systems. Its compact design without display combined with its capability for digital output signals make it a perfect choice for skids and other applications where space is limited.
- Space-saving – compact sensor and built-in transmitter allow for more efficient skid and plant layoutH
- High immunity against process noise
- Fast response to step changes in flow
- Empty pipe monitoring
- Intelligent filtering system for aerated flow[PD(PSPM1]
- Direct integration into new or existing control systems with multidrop-addressable Modbus RTU RS485 communication protocol and fully configurable byte order to support all PLC types
- High speed – 100 Hz (10 m/s) signal update for reliable data transfer and up to 115,2 kBit/s RS485 data rates for multiple instruments
- Alarms & safety – advanced diagnosis and service menu enhances troubleshooting and validation
- Easy installation – with standard connections and streamlined wiring
- Dedicated performance - delivers true multi-parameter measurements (e.g. mass flow, volume flow, density and temperature)
Typical applications: OEMs and skid builders, chemical industry, oil & gas industry, automotive industry and power generation & utility industry.
Whatever your process challenge is - SITRANS FC has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate Coriolis flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity - and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers a comprehensive selection of Coriolis flow sensors, transmitters and complete flow systems.