SITRANS FM MAG 1100 F
The SITRANS FM MAG 1100 F sensor is especially designed for the food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries and is available with hygienic and flexible process connections.
In order to have a complete flowmeter please combine it with one of the following MAG transmitters:
SITRANS FM MAG 5000: Cost efficient transmitter, accuracy of + 0.4 % of flow rate
SITRANS FM MAG 6000: Bus communication, batch function and accuracy of + 0.2 % of flow rate
SITRANS FM MAG 6000 I: Alu enclosure, Ex approvals, bus communication, batch function and accuracy of + 0.2 % of flow rate
- Flexible and unique process connections
- Standard liner options that fully cover the food and beverage applications
- Short delivery time on standard process connections
- Sanitary design for CIP/SIP cleaning
- SITRANS FM portfolio – our integrated platform enables flexible use of the MAG 500 / 6000 transmitter for all products (MAG 5100 /3100/ 1100):
• Unique SensorProm technology - stores critical, sensor-specific data and passes it to the transmitter. This allows a simple, flexible commissioning of the sensor.
• Plug & Play - allows easy on-site replacement and commissioning of the transmitter in just minutes
• "Hot swapable" - exchangeable during operation
• Mounting flexibility - compact or separate installation possible
• Validated calibration ensures accurate flow measurement. Each Siemens flowmeter is calibrated in facilities that are individually accredited to ISO / IEC 17025.
• Service and diagnostics - Designed for MAG on-site verification with traceable certification. Regular calibration of the SITRANS FM Verificator ensures accuracy in the field.
Application Examples: food industry, beverage industry, pharmaceutical industry
Whatever your process challenge - SITRANS FM has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate electromagnetic flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity - and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers a comprehensive selection of electromagnetic flow sensors, transmitters and complete flow systems.