SITRANS F M MAG 3100 P
The SITRANS F M MAG 3100 P sensor is designed to meet the most common specifications within the chemical and process industries.
In order to have a complete flowmeter, please combine it with one of the following MAG transmitters:
- Fully welded construction that is extremely rugged and can withstand special process conditions using extreme measurement electrodes
- Integrated grounding electrodes - no grounding rings required for many applications
- Short delivery time due to standardized warehousing
- Temperature resistant up to 302 °F
- Approved for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- SITRANS F M portfolio - our integrated platform enables flexible use of the MAG 5000 / 6000 transmitter for all products (MAG 5100 / 3100/1100):
• Unique SensorProm technology - stores critical, sensor-specific data and passes it to the transmitter. This allows a simple, flexible commissioning of the sensor.
• Plug & Play - allows easy on-site replacement and commissioning of the transmitter in just minutes
• "Hot swapable" - exchangeable during operation
• Mounting flexibility - compact or separate installation possible
• Validated calibration ensures accurate flow measurement. Each Siemens flowmeter is calibrated in facilities that are individually accredited to ISO / IEC 17025.
• Service and diagnostics - designed for MAG on-site verification with traceable certification. Regular calibration of the SITRANS F M Verificator ensures accuracy in the field.
Application Examples: process industry, chemical industry, pulp & paper industry
Whatever your process challenge - SITRANS F M has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate electromagnetic flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity - and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers a comprehensive selection of electromagnetic flow sensors, transmitters and complete flow systems.