SITRANS F M MAG 5100 W
The SITRANS F M MAG 5100 W with its patented liners of hard rubber NBR or ebonite and EPDM is a sensor for all water applications.
In order to have a complete flowmeter, please combine it with one of the following MAG transmitters:
SITRANS F M MAG 5000: Cost efficient transmitter, accuracy of + 0.4 % of flow rate
SITRANS F M MAG 6000: Bus communication, batch function and accuracy of + 0.2 % of flow rate
SITRANS F M MAG 6000 I: Alu enclosure, Ex approvals, bus communication, batch function and accuracy of + 0.2 % of flow rate
The transmitter can be combined with the energy calculator SITRANS FUE950
- Zero Up and Zero Down installation capabilities
- Lining specifically for drinking water applications requiring special approvals
- Increased low flow accuracy for water leak detection (NBR or EPDM lining)
- Suitable for underground installation and permanent immersion (IP68) or underwater installation
- Integrated grounding electrodes - no grounding rings required for many applications
- Short delivery time
- SITRANS F M portfolio - our integrated platform enables the flexible use of the transmitter MAG 5000 / 6000 for all products (MAG 5100 / 3100/1100):
• Unique SensorProm technology - stores critical, sensor-specific data and passes it to the transmitter. This allows a simple, flexible commissioning of the sensor.
• Plug & Play - allows easy on-site replacement and commissioning of the transmitter in just minutes
• "Hot swapable" - exchangeable during operation
• Mounting flexibility - compact or separate installation possible
• Validated calibration ensures accurate flow measurement. Each Siemens flowmeter is calibrated in facilities that are individually accredited to ISO / IEC 17025.
• Service and diagnostics - Designed for MAG on-site verification with traceable certification. Regular calibration of the SITRANS F M Verificator ensures accuracy in the field.
Application examples: water abstraction, water distribution network, waste water and as custody transfer water meter or cooling meter.
Whatever your process challenge - SITRANS F M has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate electromagnetic flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity - and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers a comprehensive selection of electromagnetic flow sensors, transmitters and complete flow systems.