SITRANS F M MAG 6000
The SITRANS F M MAG 6000 is a microprocessor-based transmitter for demanding applications requiring higher accuracy and greater functionality.
In order to have a complete flowmeter, please combine it with one of the following MAG sensors:
SITRANS F M MAG 1100: Small sizes and wafer design
SITRANS F M MAG 1100 F: Food and pharma applications
SITRANS F M MAG 5100 W: Water applications
SITRANS F M MAG 3100: Chemical and process applications
SITRANS F M MAG 3100 P: Comprehensive product program
The transmitter can be combined with the energy calculator SITRANS FUE950
- Increased accuracy of flow measurement from 0.4 to 0.2%
- Equipping of additional communication modules without loss of function
- Integrated dosing function
- Improved troubleshooting and device verification through comprehensive diagnostics and service menu
- SITRANS F M portfolio - our integrated platform enables flexible use of the MAG 5000 / 6000 transmitter for all products (MAG 5100 / 3100/1100):
• Unique SensorProm technology - stores critical, sensor-specific data and passes it to the transmitter. This allows a simple, flexible commissioning of the sensor.
• Plug & Play - allows easy on-site replacement and commissioning of the transmitter in just minutes
• "Hot swapable" - exchangeable during operation
• Mounting flexibility - compact or separate installation possible
• Validated calibration ensures accurate flow measurement. Each Siemens flowmeter is calibrated in facilities that are individually accredited to ISO / IEC 17025.
• Service and diagnostics - designed for MAG on-site verification with traceable certification. Regular calibration of the SITRANS F M Verificator ensures accuracy in the field.
Application Examples: water and waste water, general process industry, food & beverage industry
Whatever your process challenge - SITRANS F M has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate electromagnetic flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity - and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers a comprehensive selection of electromagnetic flow sensors, transmitters and complete flow systems.