The battery or mains powered SITRANS FUE950 is a universal custody transfer approved energy calculator. It is designed for use in hot water, chilled water and cooling/heating applications. The calculator has a modular construction which means that it can be fitted with optional output modules when it is ordered. These include a pulse output, pulse input, current output and an M-Bus add-on module. If needed, the necessary temperature sensor pair and pockets can be ordered along with the calculator.
The SITRANS FUE950 can be used with SITRANS FUS380, SITRANS FUE380, SITRANS FM MAG 5000, SITRANS FM MAG 6000, SITRANS FM MAG 8000 and SITRANS FS220.
Application Examples: District heating applications, Chilled water applications, Combined cooling/heating applications
- MID directive approval for custody transfer for water energy metering
- Cooling approval (according national German PTB K7.2 standard)
- Suitable for 2 and 4 wire temperature sensor connection
- Delivered with heat-/cooling approved PT500 sensor set (incl. sensor pockets)
- Optical M-Bus data reading in accordance with EN 1434
- Instantaneous values for energy and volume flow
- Flexible input / output option modules
- Long battery lifetime (up to 16 years)
- Option for 2 current outputs (4 ... 20mA, passive)
Whatever your process challenge – SITRANS FS has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity – and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers a comprehensive selection of inline ultrasonic and clamp-on ultrasonic flow sensors, transmitters and complete flow systems.