Take your steam, gas and liquid measurements to a whole new level with the digitally based SITRANS FX330 vortex flowmeter. Designed primarily for applications in auxiliary, supply and energy systems, this device is also highly versatile for use in the process industry. With its new features like the integrated heat meter, status alarms in conformity with NAMUR NE107 and extensive Ex approvals, the SITRANS FX330 is ideal for a broad range of chemical, power, and oil and gas installations. The vortex flowmeter product program consists of two types of flowmeters: a flange and a sandwich version.
- No wear - Stainless steel construction with high resistance to corrosion, pressure and temperature
- Useable in hazardous areas - SIL2 certified according to IEC 61508 Edition 2
- Space-saving installation - Integrated reduction of nominal diameter for economic installation
- Redundant data management - Exchange of electronics without loss of calibration and configuration data
- Advanced energy management - Gross and net heat calculation
Application examples: chemical, power, and oil and gas installations
Whatever your process challenge - SITRANS F X has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate vortex flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity - and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers integrated vortex sensors and transmitters in both flange and sandwich versions.