SITRANS LT500 is the next evolution of level, flow, and pump controllers for radar and ultrasonic transmitters – or any 2-wire 4-20 mA device. It is the first choice for radar sensor measurements at 80 GHz and features single and dual point measurements, 6 relays, and Modbus RTU, HART, PROFIBUS DP, PROFIBUS PA, PROFINET.
Reliable and accurate level transmittersChoose your preferred technology – radar or ultrasonic.
- No specialists required – Quick Start Wizards with 6 different display views and optional view information
- Precise measurement with multiple options for liquids or solids using various technologies to meet the application needs - compatible with SITRANS LR110/120, SITRANS Probe LU240, and generic mA inputs
- Flexible setup and ease of configuration saves time – 6 fully programmable relays rated at 5A for pump control and alarming
- Data recording for easy analysis and potential process optimization – datalogging, parameter backup, and copy configuration on micro memory card
- Immediate status and diagnostic data to your system ensuring improved process quality and intelligent, faster data for operations – digitalization ready with HART, Modbus RTU, PROFIBUS DP, PROFIBUS PA or PROFINET options and over 175 diagnostics
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
Don’t forget that the safest engineered level measurement solution includes switches for back-up, overfill, low level and dry run protection. Click here for more information
What precision and reliability mean for your applications
Your facility is a busy place - and materials and conditions inside your tanks/vessels/wells are always changing. Siemens ultrasonics selects the correct echo after every measurement, giving you stable readings while still allowing rapid response to actual changes in the material level. The result? Operations are more cost-effective. Inventory monitoring is always precise. Processes can be better controlled. And expensive spill cleanups can be avoided.