The SITRANS LG series are guided wave radar transmitters for continuous level, level and interface, and volume measurement of liquids and solids. They are unaffected by changes in process conditions, high temperatures and pressures, and steam.
- SITRANS LG240: for hygienic applications
- SITRANS LG250: the highly flexible solution for liquid level and interface applications
- SITRANS LG260: for solids applications
- SITRANS LG270: for extreme conditions including high temperature and high pressure applications
- High accuracy to ± 2 mm
- Advanced diagnostics available for high degree of safety
- Simple menu-driven display offers ease of setup
- Large range of options offers reliability in most continuous level measurement applications
- Ease of maintenance through module design and field replaceable and adjustable probe options
- Highly immune to buildup using auto learn function
- Ability to measure in loss of echo situations with probe end tracking
- Convenient access using USB and remote displays
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
Don’t forget that the safest engineered level measurement solution includes switches for back-up, overfill, low level and dry run protection. Click here for more information
Industry-leading technology for your toughest applications
From liquids to solids to slurries, Siemens guided wave radar is your answer for easy-to-install, versatile level or interface measuring suited to your exact process requirements. Hygienic applications and extreme conditions are no problem with these flexible devices.