SITRANS LR100 series
SITRANS LR100 series are 80 GHz compact radar transmitters with Bluetooth wireless technology. For level measurement of liquids or solids. Featuring a narrow beam for flexible installations in existing vessel openings – or non-intrusively through plastic vessels.
The series consists of five transmitters:
- SITRANS LR100 - basic 4-20 mA measurement to 8 m with cable
- SITRANS LR110 - with communications, hazardous approvals options, and range to 15 m
- SITRANS LR120 - with communications, longest range to 30 m, and optional submergence shield for flooding protection
- SITRANS LR140 - basic measurements to 8 m with terminal connection
- SITRANS LR150 - with HART communication, hazardous approvals, local HMI option, and range to 15 m
Digitalization and controlTake advantage of advanced functionality
- Easy Bluetooth® wireless technology for easy and quick setup with Siemens SITRANS mobile IQ App
- 80 GHz narrow beam and small size allows for the easiest installation and commissioning
- Custom radar microchip means signal killer conditions like condensation, buildup or fluffy solids are no match for the extreme sensitivity of the microchip, the weakest signals are still detected
- Zero blanking zone allows measurement range right up to the sensor and with an accuracy of 2 mm you can get rid of costly manual measurement methods
- Digitalization and Industry 4.0 ready with HART 7.0 or optional Modbus RTU for intelligent, value adding data locally or to the cloud
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
Don’t forget that the safest engineered level measurement solution includes switches for back-up, overfill, low level and dry run protection. Click here for more information
Industry-leading technology for your toughest applications
When you partner with Siemens, you get true application versatility: easy-to-install radar level measurement with flanged, threaded, and sanitary process connections for every application. This broad range of devices are highly reliable and precise, featuring innovative operations and design for your industry and your process.