SITRANS LR260 is a 2-wire 25 GHz pulse radar level transmitter for continuous monitoring of solids and liquids in storage vessels including extreme levels of dust and high temperatures, to a range of 30m (98.4 ft). SITRANS LR260 includes a graphical local user interface (LUI) that improves setup and operation using an intuitive Quick Start Wizard, and echo profile displays for diagnostic support. Startup is easy using the Quick Start wizard with a few parameters required for basic operation. SITRANS LR260’s unique design allows safe and simple programming using the Intrinsically Safe handheld programmer without having to open the instrument’s lid. SITRANS LR260 measures virtually any solids material to a range of 30 m (98.4 ft).
Key Applications: cement powder, plastic powder/pellets, grain, flour, coal, solids and liquids bulk storage vessels, and other applications.
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
Don’t forget that the safest engineered level measurement solution includes switches for back-up, overfill, low level and dry run protection. Click here for more information
- Graphical local user interface (LUI) makes operation simple with plug-and-play setup using the intuitive Quick Start Wizard
- LUI displays echo profiles for diagnostic support
- 25 GHz high frequency allows for small horn antennas mounted easily in nozzles
- Communication using HART® or PROFIBUS PA
- Process Intelligence signal processing for improved measurement reliability and Auto False-Echo Suppression of fixed obstructions
- Programming using infrared Intrinsically Safe handheld programmer or SIMATIC PDM
Industry-leading technology for your toughest applications
When you partner with Siemens, you get true application versatility: easy-to-install radar level measurement with flanged, threaded, and sanitary process connections for every application. This broad range of devices are highly reliable and precise, featuring innovative operations and design for your industry and your process.