SITRANS LR560 2-wire, 78 GHz FMCW radar level transmitter for continuous monitoring of solids in silos to a range of 100 m (328 ft). SITRANS LR560’s plug and play performance is ideal for most solids applications, including those with extreme dust and high temperatures to +200 ºC (+392 ºF). Unique design allows safe and simple programming using the Intrinsically Safe handheld programmer without having to open the instrument’s lid. SITRANS LR560 includes an optional graphical local display interface (LDI) that improves setup and operation using an intuitive Quick Start Wizard, and echo profile display for diagnostic support. Startup is easy using the Quick Start wizard with a few parameters required for basic operation. SITRANS LR560 measures virtually any solids material to a range of 100 m (328 ft).
Key Applications: cement powder, plastic powder/pellets, grain, coal, wood powder, fly ash
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
Don’t forget that the safest engineered level measurement solution includes switches for back-up, overfill, low level and dry run protection. Click here for more information
- rugged stainless steel design for industrial applications
- 78 GHz high frequency provides very narrow beam, virtually no mounting nozzle noise, and optimal reflection from sloped solids
- aimer option to direct beam to area of interest, such as draw point of cone
- lens antenna is highly resistant to product build up
- air purge connection is included for self-cleaning of extremely sticky solids
- local display interface (LDI) allows local programming and diagnostics
Industry-leading technology for your toughest applications
When you partner with Siemens, you get true application versatility: easy-to-install radar level measurement with flanged, threaded, and sanitary process connections for every application. This broad range of devices are highly reliable and precise, featuring innovative operations and design for your industry and your process.