HydroRanger 200 HMI
HydroRanger 200 HMI is an ultrasonic level controller for up to six pumps and provides control, differential control, and open channel flow monitoring. For water authorities, municipal water, and wastewater plants, HydroRanger 200 HMI is an economical, low-maintenance solution delivering control efficiency and productivity needed to meet today’s exacting standards. It offers single point monitoring with all models, and optional dual-point monitoring with 6 relay model. As well, it has digital communications with built-in Modbus RTU via RS 485. The standard 6 relay HydroRanger 200 HMI will monitor open channel flow and features advanced relay alarming and pump control functions as well as volume conversion. It is compatible with SIMATIC PDM, allowing for PC configuration and set-up. Sonic Intelligence advanced echo-processing software provides increased reading reliability. HydroRanger 200 HMI uses proven continuous ultrasonic echo ranging technology to monitor water and wastewater of any consistency up to 15 m (50 ft) in depth. Achievable resolution is 0.1 % with accuracy to 0.25 % of range. Unlike contacting devices, HydroRanger 200 HMI is immune to problems caused by suspended solids, harsh corrosives, grease or silt in the effluent, reducing downtime.
Key Applications: wet wells, flumes/weirs, bar screen control
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
Don’t forget that the safest engineered level measurement solution includes switches for back-up, overfill, low level and dry run protection. Click here for more information.
- Easy to use HMI display with local four-button programming, menu-driven parameters, and Wizard support for key applications
- English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, and Russian texts on the HMI
- Removable terminal blocks for ease of wiring
- Monitors wet wells, weirs and flumes
- Communication using built-in Modbus RTU via RS 485 and SIMATIC PDM configuration software
- Compatible with SmartLinx system: PROFIBUS DP, ProfiNet (cyclic access of process values only), DeviceNET,Modbus TCP/IP, and Ethernet/IP
- Single or dual point level monitoring
- 6 relays
- Auto False-Echo Suppression for fixed obstruction avoidance
- Anti-grease ring/tide mark build-up
- Differential amplifier transceiver for common mode noise rejection and improved signal-to-noise ratio
- Wall and panel mounting options
What precision and reliability mean for your applications
Your facility is a busy place - and materials and conditions inside your tanks/vessels/wells are always changing. Siemens ultrasonics selects the correct echo after every measurement, giving you stable readings while still allowing rapid response to actual changes in the material level. The result? Operations are more cost-effective. Inventory monitoring is always precise. Processes can be better controlled. And expensive spill cleanups can be avoided.