MultiRanger 200 HMI
MultiRanger 200 HMI is a versatile short to medium-range ultrasonic single and multi-vessel level monitor/controller for virtually any application in a wide range of industries. MultiRanger 200 HMI can be used with various materials, including, water, municipal waste, acids, woodchips, or on materials with high angles of repose. MultiRanger 200 HMI offers true dual point monitoring, digital communications with built-in Modbus RTU via RS 485, as well as compatibility with SIMATIC PDM, allowing PC configuration and set-up. MultiRanger 200 HMI features Sonic Intelligence advanced echo-processing software for increased reading reliability. MultiRanger 200 HMI will monitor open channel flow and features more advanced relay alarming and pump control functions as well as volume conversion. It is compatible with chemical-resistant EchoMax transducers that are approved for hostile environments.
Key Applications: wet wells, flumes/weirs, bar screen control, hoppers, chemical storage, liquid storage, crusher bins, dry solids storage.
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
Don’t forget that the safest engineered level measurement solution includes switches for back-up, overfill, low level and dry run protection. Click here for more information
- Easy to use HMI display with local four-button programming, menu-driven parameters, and Wizard support for key applications
- English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, and Russian texts on the HMI
- Removable terminal blocks for ease of wiring
- Digital input for back-up level override from point level device
- Communication using built-in Modbus RTU via RS 485 and SIMATIC PDM configuration software
- Compatible with SmartLinx system: PROFIBUS DP, ProfiNet (cyclic access of process values only), DeviceNET,Modbus TCP/IP, and Ethernet/IP
- Single or dual point level monitoring
- Auto False-Echo Suppression for fixed obstruction avoidance
- Differential amplifier transceiver for common mode noise reduction and improved signal-to-noise ratio
- Level, volume, and flow measurements in open channels, differential control, extended pump control, and alarm functions
- Wall and panel mounting options
What precision and reliability mean for your applications
Your facility is a busy place - and materials and conditions inside your tanks/vessels/wells are always changing. Siemens ultrasonics selects the correct echo after every measurement, giving you stable readings while still allowing rapid response to actual changes in the material level. The result? Operations are more cost-effective. Inventory monitoring is always precise. Processes can be better controlled. And expensive spill cleanups can be avoided.