SITRANS Probe LU240
SITRANS Probe LU240 ultrasonic level transmitter is a cost-effective, compact, intelligent level solution for liquid chemical inventory, monitoring small process vessels, and level measurement in the environmental industry.
- HART 7 communications
- Maintenance-free active face technology keeps the sensor clean
- IP68 fully potted with its fully encapsulated PVDF sensor is resistant to corrosion, chemicals and extreme shock
- State-of-the-art Process Intelligence echo processing
- Battery and solar-powered friendly, with low start-up current and 10.5-volt operation
- Reduced blanking distance
- 4-button user interface or remote configuration
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
Don’t forget that the safest engineered level measurement solution includes switches for back-up, overfill, low level and dry run protection. Click here for more information
What precision and reliability mean for your applications
Your facility is a busy place - and materials and conditions inside your tanks/vessels/wells are always changing. Siemens ultrasonics selects the correct echo after every measurement, giving you stable readings while still allowing rapid response to actual changes in the material level. The result? Operations are more cost-effective. Inventory monitoring is always precise. Processes can be better controlled. And expensive spill cleanups can be avoided.