Rotary paddle level switch – SITRANS LPS200
Rugged, ready, and precise
Featuring state-of-the-art safety technology and multiple paddle options, the SITRANS LPS200 is as reliable as it is versatile.
Adapting to harsh conditionsThe SITRANS LPS200 is an essential component of any bulk solids operation. The durable paddle switch accurately detects varying conditions on a range of materials. Additionally, the SITRANS LPS200 can be optimized for low-density solids and high temperatures.
Practical, low-maintenance design
- Optional hinged vane for low density materials and small process connections
- Five seal ingress protection
- Motor switches off during alarm for long service life
- Friction clutch design prevents impact damage
- Rotation failure monitoring
- Ideal for extreme conditions including high temperature and buildup
- Rotatable enclosure for ease of installation