SITRANS LPS200 is a rotary paddle switch for point level detection in bulk solids. Ideal for point level or safety backup applications with SIL 2 and motor failsafe detection.
- Optional hinged vane for low density materials and small process connections
- Five seal ingress protection
- Motor switches off during alarm for long service life
- Friction clutch design prevents impact damage
- Rotation failure monitoring
- Ideal for extreme conditions including high temperature and buildup
- Rotatable enclosure for ease of installation
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
A switch for every application
For backup high or low levels, interface, or dry run protection points, Siemens switches are your answer – giving you the highest confidence in your level readings. Point level switches offer superior performance while reducing maintenance, downtime, and equipment replacement cost. Their robust design lasts in harsh and abrasive environments, guaranteeing a long service life and low cost of ownership.