SITRANS LVL200 is a vibrating level switch for liquid and slurry applications such as overflow, high, and low level detection. Also ideal for pump protection and safety backup for SIL-2/SIL-3 applications.
- Test function including remote options
- Fault monitoring for corrosion, loss of vibration, or line break to the piezo drive
- Compact design for tight spaces
- Short insertion length starting at 40 mm (1.57")
- Extreme pressure and temperature options
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
A switch for every application
For backup high or low levels, interface, or dry run protection points, Siemens switches are your answer – giving you the highest confidence in your level readings. Point level switches offer superior performance while reducing maintenance, downtime, and equipment replacement cost. Their robust design lasts in harsh and abrasive environments, guaranteeing a long service life and low cost of ownership.