SITRANS LVS300 is a vibrating rod point level switch for high, low, or demand level detection of bulk solids. The durable single rod probe avoids bridging and withstands harsh application conditions.
- Ease of setup with no calibration and rotatable enclosure
- Flexible customer supplied rods up to 4 m for ease of maintenance
- High resistance to mechanical forces
- Suitable for point level detection of light bulk materials starting from 20g/l (1.2 lb/ft³)
- Adjustable sensitivity for varied applications
- Extension and process connection in stainless steel with high surface quality
- Process connection from 1” for installation flexibility
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
A switch for every application
For backup high or low levels, interface, or dry run protection points, Siemens switches are your answer – giving you the highest confidence in your level readings. Point level switches offer superior performance while reducing maintenance, downtime, and equipment replacement cost. Their robust design lasts in harsh and abrasive environments, guaranteeing a long service life and low cost of ownership.