SIPART PS2 Valve Positioner
One that masters everything
The SIPART PS2 is the most widely used valve positioner for linear and part-turn actuators in industrial applications. It has proved reliable in many valve control applications thanks to its diagnostics capability and extensive range of functions. The all-round positioner of Siemens is well equipped - even for extreme ambient conditions. The following enclosure options are available: Polycarbonate, Aluminum, Stainless steel, Flameproof aluminum or 316L stainless steel.
- High reliability and product lifetime thanks to robust enclosures and use of high-quality components
- Less maintenance costs and enhanced diagnostic options due to integrated pressure sensors
- Intelligent features (Partial Stroke Test, Fail-in-Place function, Valve Signature, …) for higher plant availability and process security
- Siemens SITRANS SAM IQ App for comprehensive control and analysis options
More functions, more possibilities
Prepared for extreme applications: The SIPART PS2 valve positioner with a separate remote position detection can be used for valves at difficult accessible locations or for particularly critical process conditions, such as extreme vibrations or temperatures, dust or water influences. The following external position detection systems can be distinguished:
Special protection in radiation-polluting applications: Control electronics require special protection in environmental conditions with high-energy radiation. The SIPART PS2 valve positioner provides the option for separate, remote control electronics that are fitted in a control cabinet, whereas the position detection system and the pneumatic unit remain on the valve.
- Easier access to control electronics through control cabinet
- Distance between control electronics and valve can be up to one kilometer