Milltronics MFA 4p
Milltronics MFA 4p motion failure alarm controller is a highly sensitive single setpoint motion sensor system, used with Milltronics MSP and XPP probes. It detects changes in the motion and speed of rotating, reciprocating or conveying equipment. It warns of equipment malfunction and signals through contacts to shut down machinery in case of a slowdown or failure.
- Cost-effective way to protect valuable process equipment
- Switch selectable overspeed or underspeed detection
- Setpoint adjustment 2 to 3000 PPM (pulses/minute)
- Adjustable start-up time delay
- Visual indication of probe operation and relay status
How can we help you?
Whether you need to measure pressure, temperature, flow, level or weighing, Siemens has best-in-class instruments to suit the unique needs of your plant or application - along with a global network of technical support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our high-performance and cost-efficient range of industrial solutions also includes devices for valve positioning, process protection, recording, controlling, communication and more.