The SITRANS DA400 acoustic diagnostic unit acoustically measures the structure-borne noise - In the version for pump monitoring; on oscillating displacement pumps - In the version for material flow monitoring; on pipes, conveying equipment or channels. It comprises an electric diagnostic unit and up to four acoustic sensors.
- Increased plant availability through
- Optimum maintenance scheduling by early detection of faulty components
- Precise leak site identification minimizes shutdown and repair time
- Extended maintenance intervals
- Increased pump reliability
- Avoidance of costly successive damages
- Increased safety in critical applications
- Early detection of performance declines
- Increased productivity
How can we help you?
Whether you need to measure pressure, temperature, flow, level or weighing, Siemens has best-in-class instruments to suit the unique needs of your plant or application - along with a global network of technical support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our high-performance and cost-efficient range of industrial solutions also includes devices for valve positioning, process protection, recording, controlling, communication and more.