SITRANS WM100 is a heavy-duty zero-speed alarm switch. This non-contacting unit provides cost-effective equipment protection even in the harshest conditions. This rugged unit is impervious to dust, dirt, buildup and moisture and is ideal for primary industries including mining, aggregate, and cement.
- Up to 100 mm (4") gap measuring range
- Rugged, low maintenance suitable for tough environments
- Provides cost-effective protection
- Visual indication of target triggered pulse
- Maximum 3000 pulses per minute
How can we help you?
Whether you need to measure pressure, temperature, flow, level or weighing, Siemens has best-in-class instruments to suit the unique needs of your plant or application - along with a global network of technical support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our high-performance and cost-efficient range of industrial solutions also includes devices for valve positioning, process protection, recording, controlling, communication and more.