The SITRANS TO500 multipoint measuring system is used for evaluating a large number of temperature measuring sensors arranged on a very narrow fiber-optic measuring lance. The system consists of the following components: a read-out unit, the transmitter, and the measuring lance,. With up to four measuring probes, 192 measuring points can therefore be processed at the same time by a SITRANS TO500. The system is particularly suitable for applications in constrained spaces with a low thermal mass, i.e. in tube and tube bundle reactors or in capillary or microreactors.
- Make the most of the available space - Small diameter of the measuring lance enables fast response times for dynamic process monitoring
- Gap-free - With a total of 192 measuring points temperatures are accurately detected and used for further process optimization
- Simple installation - Lance is delivered coiled on a capstan and can hence easily be inserted into the protective tube
- Flexible and customer-specific - Positioning of the FBGs according to your individual needs
- Lean solution - No additional cabling required as the transfer of the measured values is handled via the measuring probe
- Versatile - Suitable for high process temperatures as well cryogenic applications (depending on type of lance)
Multipoint Temperature Transmitter
Detail Multipoint Temperature Measuring Probe
Typical applications: Chemical industry (tube and tube bundle reactors or in capillary or microreactors, applications with low thermal mass)
Controlling your process every step of the way with SITRANS T
The most widely used measurement in many diverse industries, accurate and reliable temperature monitoring is critical to your processes. Take advantage of Siemens wide range of devices for temperature measurement and you will find both significant savings and improvements to your operations.