Junction Box SIWAREX DB
The digital junction box SIWAREX DB guarantees by continuous integration, that data can be gathered and analyzed more comprehensive than never before. This data can be used optimally for targeted monitoring of weighing processes as well as for enhanced diagnosis and the simplification of services. Error reports for each connected load cell will be shown centrally at the SIMATIC controller or the HMI panel. Even the load of every individual load cell appears already during commissioning. SIWAREX DB offers the possibility, to connect a scale with up to four load cells and due to the digitalization of the well-established strain gauge technology it offers complete flexibility in the plant design. Using the SIWAREX WP231 as weighing module the seamless connection to a SIMATIC S7 CPU for SIMATIC S7-1200 is possible. Whereas for the distributed I/O system SIMATIC ET 200SP, the use of a SIWAREX WP321 as weighing module is the first choice. Due to the rugged housing with degree of protection IP66, the SIWAREX DB also suits for weighing applications in demanding industry environments
- Additional diagnosis possibilities due to analysis of single load cells
- Integration in SIMATIC via connection to SIWAREX weighing module
- Seamless communication between command and field level, supports tracking of order number and location code
- Easy exchange against analog junction box
- Use in harsh environments due to IP66
- Simplification of service: no multimeter necessary anymore
- fast initial diagnosis via LEDs
Benefits of the single channel monitoring:
- wire break alarm: load cell is not correctly connected anymore
- Impedance measurement: change of the load cell resistance
- Control of under-/overload
- Current load of each load cell: midpoint calculation possible
How can we help you?
Whether you need to measure pressure, temperature, flow, level or weighing, Siemens has best-in-class instruments to suit the unique needs of your plant or application - along with a global network of technical support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our high-performance and cost-efficient range of industrial solutions also includes devices for valve positioning, process protection, recording, controlling, communication and more.