Exact measurement of material throughput
The solids flowmeters integrated in closed pipe systems provide reliable and highly accurate measurements of the material throughput. This is certainly one of the reasons why numerous users worldwide rely on SITRANS solids flowmeters from Siemens
SITRANS solids flowmeters from SiemensSITRANS solids flowmeters from Siemens accurately measure flow rates of product so that quality and plant efficiency are consistently maintained. These solids flowmeters have a totally enclosed design to eliminate product waste or contamination and reduce plant maintenance. Since the units are dust-tight, they provide a healthier work environment, especially when hazardous substances are monitored. They are specifically designed for minimum plant down-time.
Our solids flowmeters at one glance
- SITRANS WF100: Low- to medium-capacity solids flowmeter for various product sizes, densities, and fluidities in restricted spaces
- SITRANS WF200 series: Medium- to high-capacity solids flowmeters for various product sizes, densities, and fluidities
- SITRANS WF300 series: Low- to medium-capacity solids flowmeters for various product sizes, densities, and fluidities
- SITRANS WFS sensing heads: Out-of-the-process sensing element for SITRANS WF300 series solids flowmeters
- SITRANS SF500 weighing integrator: The full feature integrator for use with solids flowmeters
How can we help you?
Whether you need to measure pressure, temperature, flow, level or weight, Siemens has best-in-class instruments to suit the unique needs of your plant or application - along with a global network of technical support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our high-performance and cost-efficient range of industrial solutions also includes devices for valve positioning, process protection, recording, controlling, communication and more.