LOGO! Basic Modules
The big heart of a small controller
LOGO! is the perfect choice for the fast, uncomplicated and space-saving solution of simple control and regulation tasks. LOGO! has long since established itself as an intelligent logic module in small automation projects.
LOGO! simple, simply, flexible, ingenious
With LOGO!, Siemens offers you the ideal controller for simple automation tasks in industry and building services. The modular design of LOGO! makes it consistently flexible. A wide range of modules allows you to create configurations to meet your needs.
Despite the ongoing and consistent development of the functionality, ease of operation for programmers and users has always been paramount.
For this reason we introduced "ready-to-use functions" such as ON/OFF delay, weekly timer, pulse generator, astro timer, annual timer, stop watch, etc. which usually have to be programmed first in a typical PLC. More than 40 functions are available and programs can include up to 400 blocks. Customers can use LOGO! to program their own macro functions and create libraries from tested subfunctions. The option to record data opens up new areas of application.
Highlights of the new LOGO! 8
- 8 basic units for all voltages, four of them with a new display
- All units come with an Ethernet interface, footprint like LOGO! 6 (4TE); and connections are compatible with previous versions
- Several versions for different supply power DC 12V/24V RCE, AC/DC 24V RCE, DC 24V CE, AC/DC 115/240V RCE
- 400 blocks program memory
- Integrated web server in all basic units
- Connectivity for remote LOGO! 8 text display via Ethernet for all LOGO! 8 basic modules
- Extented temperature range -20 to 55°C, without condensation
The basic module at a glanceLOGO! is the perfect choice for a fast, easy and space saving solution for basic control tasks. LOGO! The intelligent logic module for small automation projects has long been a constant in the automation world. LOGO! basic modules are available with or without integrated display.
Basic Modules with display
- The space-saving basic variants
- Interface for the connection of expansion modules, up to 24 digital inputs, 20 digital outputs, 8 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs can be addressed
- All basic units with integrated web server
- Enclosure width 72 mm (4 U)
- All basic units with Ethernet interface for communication with
LOGO! 8, LOGO! TDE, SIMATIC Controllers, SIMATIC Panels and PCs
- Use of standard micro CF cards
Basic Modules without display
- Relay outputs with max. 10 A output current.
- Integrated EEPROM memory for control program and setpoint values.
- Optional standard micro CF cards.
- Integral real-time clock with automatic summer/winter time switchover.
- Backup of the integrated real-time clock for 20 days.
- 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs.
- 4 inputs as analog inputs in 12/24 V DC variants (0 to 10 V); inputs can also be used digitally.
- 4 inputs can be used for high-speed counting up to 5 kHz (DC versions only).
- Interface for the connection of expansion modules, up to 24 digital inputs, 20 digital outputs, 8 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs can be addressed.
- Connection of the LOGO! TDE text display to LOGO! 8 via Ethernet.