Programming device SIMATIC Field PG
Your new semi ruggedized high-performance notebook
With the SIMATIC Field PG, you are ideally equipped for mobile use in harsh environments: Shocks and vibrations, as well as electromagnetic interference in machine-oriented industrial environments, do not affect your work. Communication with machines and plants is easy via PROFIBUS and PROFINET as well as via typical serial connections. SIMATIC memory cards can be deleted and programmed directly in the device. Thanks to pre-installed engineering software, you are immediately ready for fast and efficient configuration, commissioning, maintenance and servicing.
SIMATIC Field PG M6 + TIA Portal + TIA Portal Options
- You need the TIA Portal engineering for SIMATIC Controllers, HMI Panels and you have to deal with safety related applications?
- At the same time you have to maintain and service older machines and plants?
- You want to go with the flow, and test your project without PLC hardware?
- The offer to save engineering time by automatically generating HMI images also appeals to you.
- You and your co-worker share the same project?
- You also want to take action for the environment and better control your energy consumption.
SIMATIC Field PG in a typical service mission
For mobile operations in industrial plants, the SIMATIC Field PG offers both rugged hardware and pre-installed TIA Portal engineering software for fast and efficient configuring, commissioning, service and maintenance.
Thanks to the semi-ruggedized design, the SIMATIC Field PG is especially suitable for use in harsh industrial environments: From engineering of a plant in an office-like environment to testing and servicing close to a machine, all the way to maintenance jobs on the factory floor, everything is possible.
ProductfeaturesLearn everything about technical data, interfaces and software.
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000 MBit) / PROFINET
- 1 x MPI/PROFIBUS
- 2 x USB 3.0 Type A (1 x 1.5 A charging feature while power off),
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type A / Type C
- 1 x COM 1
- 1 x SIMATIC Memory Card, 1 x SIMATIC Multimedia Card
- 1 x Smart card slot (ID card)
- 1 x Universal audio jack (in/out)
- 1 x Card-Reader (SD, SDHC UHS-II, MMC)
- 1 x DP Display Port (for external monitors or projectors, max. 4096 x 2304 Pixel)
- 1 x DVI-I (for external monitors or projectors)
Pre-installed engineering software (can be ordered as Trial, TIA Portal or Combo license)
- STEP 7 Professional (based on TIA Portal) and STEP 7 Professional 2017
- WinCC Advanced (based on TIA Portal) and WinCC flexible Advanced 2008
- STEP 7 Safety and Distributed Safety
- TIA Selection Tool
- Option: STEP 5
- Windows 10 Enterprise, 64-Bit MUI
Tailor made, useful and rugged.
Scope of delivery
• Laptop backpack
• Lightweight, space-saving power supply unit
• Country-specific power cable, if configured
• Powerful lithium-ion battery
• S5 EPROM adapter and S5 AG connecting cable (with S5 option)
• DVI-I to VGA adapter
• Quick install guide – brief instructions for getting started quickly