Connect your buildings and increase your maintenance and service efficiency
Our cloud-based portfolio acts as a digital business model enabler. It increases your competitiveness by giving you access to enterprise-class technology and to a whole ecosystem of applications and services. It is cost-efficient and flexible, making it possible to easily adapt to fluctuating business demands and giving the agility to easily scale up. Data is securely stored in trusted infrastructure data centers, which are in line with the leading cyber security standards and professionally managed by cyber security experts and processes.
Secure by design
Like every Siemens product, our cloud products and applications were designed with your security and privacy in mind. Some of the many feature we have already built in include: high levels of encryption, secure connectivity, GDPR compliance and much more to ensure end to end security and peace of mind.
Common terms & conditions
Cerberus Cloud Apps
Sinteso Cloud Apps
Desigo Remote Access
Countries with dedicated legal documentsFor legal reasons, the documents below are in the language of the respective region. Currently, this includes the documents for France, Germany, Turkey and Indonesia. For all the other countries, please refer to the documents of the previous paragraph.
- Digital Service Agreement (DSA)
- Minimum Terms & Acceptable Use Policy (MT / AUP)
- Building Operator Product & Service Data Sheet (PSDS) - Type 1: Manually renewable subscription
- Building Operator Product & Service Data Sheet (PSDS) - Type 2: Automatically renewable subscription
- Desigo Remote Access Product & Service Data Sheet (PSDS) - Type 1: Manually renewable subscription
- Climatix IC Access Product & Service Data Sheet (PSDS) - Type 1: Manually renewable subscription
- Sinteso Cloud Apps Product & Service Data Sheet (PSDS) - Type 1: Manually renewable subscription