Building Operator allows service providers to remotely monitor, operate and troubleshoot small to medium-size buildings.
Available as an SaaS solution, Building Operator provides real-time building status and operational updates. This makes corrective maintenance decisions possible – even on the go.
Discover Building Operator's highlights
- Simple overview of all connected sites from one place
- Monitor and control all building points in real-time
- Connect more sites with a single click
Remote monitoring and control
- Access any site and control remotely
- Save time and travel expenses by digitalizing your service offering
- Arrive on site prepared with the relevant information and equipment needed
- Remotely access available on-premise web applications within the connected building automation controls including Desigo CC Flex Client, Desigo Control Point, Desigo Optic and third party web front-ends
- No major changes at end-customer’s corporate network infrastructure.
- Access to multiple endpoints at the same time with high performances
Three steps to digitalize your services
Digitalizing your service business is made easy with Building Operator and the Connect gateway family.
- Access BACnet/IP, Modbus/TCP and nHaystack equipment
- Online configuration to provision the data to Building Operator
- Encrypted data communication
Gateway Connect X300 provides secure remote access to the sites. High cybersecurity standards are reached thanks to the integrated firewall and advanced encryption.
Connect X300 offers multi-protocol support and easy commissioning. It avoids setting up complicated VPNs and does not require intrusive changes to the IT infrastructure.
The device offers multi-protocol support including BACnet and Modbus plus ease of commissioning to connect a wide range of both Siemens and third-party building controls quickly and efficiently.
- Provide transparency and detect anomalies
- Automatic dashboard of the valve
- Direct connection with Building Operator
The Intelligent Valve is a dynamic valve that maximizes operational efficiency. Because it is dynamic, the valve ensures that the system pressure is correct for all loads and that pressure fluctuations have no impact. With the integration with Building Operator, you have access to a dashboard and you can also execute a HVAC hydronic balance self-test for the Intelligent Valve from remote and anytime. The integration of the Intelligent Valve provides transparency of the operational efficiency while saving time and costs for on-site visits.
Are you interested in digitalizing your service business?
Explore how Building Operator can support the growth of your business.
Check out how Building Operator digitalizes your service business
Unique functionalities of Building Operator
Ready to subscribe to Building Operator?
Building Operator: relevant facts
Building Operator is available in:
- Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Indonesia, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United States of America (click here if you want to know more)
- Building Operator will expand in the near future to your region.
To be eligible to use these services, your company needs to sign a Master Order Form with your local Siemens entity. This document is tied into the Digital Service Agreement (DSA) together with the Product and Service Data Sheet (PSDS) which is the Specification Document for these services. The afore-mentioned documents make up the contractual basis.