Building Operator allows service providers to remotely monitor, operate and troubleshoot small to medium-size buildings.
Available as a SaaS solution, Building Operator provides real-time building status and operational updates. This makes corrective maintenance decisions possible – even on the go.
Highlights at a glance
Remote monitoring and commanding
- Access any site and control remotely
- Save time and travel expenses by digitalizing your service offering
- Arrive on site prepared with the relevant information and equipment needed
- Access BACnet/IP and Modbus/TCP equipment
- Remote configuration to provision the data to Building Operator
- Encrypted data transmission
- Fast installation and commissioning
- Access with most HTML5-compatible smart devices
- No training needed
- Simple overview of all connected sites from one place
- Monitor and control all building points in real-time
- Connect more sites with a single click
- Provide transparency and detect anomalies
- Automatic dashboard of the valve
- Direct connection with Building Operator
Three steps to digitalize your services
Digitalizing your service business is made easy with Building Operator and the Connect gateway family.
Are you interested in digitalizing your service business?
Explore how Building Operator can support the growth of your business.
Check out how Building Operator digitalizes your service business
Unique functionalities of Building Operator
Ready to subscribe to Building Operator?
Building Operator: relevant facts
To be eligible to use these services, your company needs to sign a Master Order Form with your local Siemens entity. This document is tied into the Digital Service Agreement (DSA) together with the Product and Service Data Sheet (PSDS) which is the Specification Document for these services. The afore-mentioned documents make up the contractual basis.
Gateway Connect X300 provides secure remote access to the sites. High cybersecurity standards are reached thanks to the integrated firewall and advanced encryption.
Connect X300 offers multi-protocol support and easy commissioning. It avoids setting up complicated VPNs and does not require intrusive changes to the IT infrastructure.
The device offers multi-protocol support including BACnet and Modbus plus ease of commissioning to connect a wide range of both Siemens and third-party building controls quickly and efficiently.
- Integrated firewall
- Encrypted transmission of data
- Easy set up