Damper actuator family for fire and smoke protection dampers
Maximize safety with OpenAir
Safety when it matters: The OpenAir actuators function with reassuring reliability at a sensitive interface between humans and safety systems. After all, in an emergency it’s extremely important to keep escape routes and emergency exits free from smoke as long as possible, even if there’s a power outage or in special applications.
- 4, 9/7 and 18 Nm; 90 s; spring return 15 s; thermal fuse for 72°C or 95°C
- Enhanced safety with two integrated auxiliary switches for precise damper position feedback
- High reliability with consistent torque levels for opening and closing
- Flexible use with thermal fuse for two temperatures
- Fast, easy, and safe to install with self-centering shaft adapters