SIMOTICS low-voltage motors for line and converter operation
Choose the right low-voltage electric motor for the right application
With SIMOTICS, Siemens offers the most comprehensive range of low-voltage motors worldwide. SIMOTICS three-phase motors are the optimum selection for all applications in a power range extending from 0.09 all the way up to 5300 kW. The motors can either be directly connected to the line supply or fed from SINAMICS converters for variable-speed operation. Our low-voltage motors can be used worldwide. As a result of our extensive network of production facilities and certified workshops, they are also the first choice to help facilitate a successful international business for export-oriented companies that are active globally.
Higher cost efficiency – less CO2
Learn more about the new ecodesign regulation for electric motors.
SIMOTICS IEC MotorsSiemens has a wide range of IEC low-voltage asynchronous industrial motors from 0.09 KW to over 5 MW. IEC motors provide a high reliability and efficiency, are suitable for all industries and applications, meet all standard requirements and fulfill international and local regulations.
SPS 2021 in Nuremberg – There for you
Come to our booth at the SPS in Nuremberg from November 23 to 25, 2021, where you can network with others in person, check out exhibits, and find solutions to problems. All of this will take place, of course, in line with a safety and hygiene concept that complies with the latest regulations.
If you can’t attend in person, simply participate online and take a virtual tour of our 3D showroom, attend lectures and presentations, and talk to our experts.
Your entry into the world of SIMOTICS LV motors
With this website we offer you direct access to all digital tools and services related to SIMOTICS. With just a few clicks, you can directly select your low-voltage motors, calculate their energy efficiency and determine the best way to digitize them. You can also order the selected products directly and then track the orders. You will also find the right spare parts for your three-phase motors and their certificates, data sheets and drawings for download. In addition, a contact person for technical or sales questions is at your disposal.
Advantages and applications
- They set themselves apart as a result of their highest degree of reliability, ruggedness, efficiency in every load range, good energy balance and outstanding explosion protection.
- They are available in various series and versions. The optimum low-voltage motor is available for every application, whether in industrial or commercial environments, building technology, shipbuilding or in infrastructure projects.
- They are predestined for continuous or periodic but powerful motion with fixed or variable speed.
- They are the optimum choice for use in pumps, fans, compressors, conveyor belts, elevators, lifting gear and gantries, winders, mixers, kneaders and centrifuges.
- They are optimized for use based on a global network of production facilities and workshops
- They fulfill all efficiency classes and/or the most important standards and guidelines for energy efficiency or EU eco design regulation, and are available in IEC and NEMA versions.