SIMOTICS low-voltage motors for line and converter operation
Choose the right low-voltage electric motor for the right application
With SIMOTICS, Siemens offers the most comprehensive range of low-voltage motors worldwide. SIMOTICS three-phase motors are the optimum selection for all applications in a power range extending from 0.09 all the way up to 5300 kW. The motors can either be directly connected to the line supply or fed from SINAMICS converters for variable-speed operation. Our low-voltage motors can be used worldwide. As a result of our extensive network of production facilities and certified workshops, they are also the first choice to help facilitate a successful international business for export-oriented companies that are active globally.
Higher cost efficiency – less CO2
Learn more about the new ecodesign regulation for electric motors.
SIMOTICS IEC Motors
Siemens has a wide range of IEC low-voltage asynchronous industrial motors from 0.09 KW to over 5 MW. IEC motors provide a high reliability and efficiency, are suitable for all industries and applications, meet all standard requirements and fulfill international and local regulations.
* IEC frame motors with NEMA electrical characteristics are also selectable in this section.
Infinite opportunities from infinite data
Hannover Messe 2021 took place from April 12 to 16 in digital format.
Siemens participated with a unique virtual presence. In line with the motto "Infinite opportunities from infinite data", participants in the Digital Enterprise Virtual Experience were able to explore all of the Siemens highlights in a realistic 3D environment and be inspired by this first-rate digital experience.
Register now to receive retroactive access to all content and presentations.
SIMOTICS NEMA Motors
Our NEMA 3-phase AC motors are built on our reputation for rugged and durable motor performance. From general purpose motors in aluminum and cast-iron frame, to sophisticated motors that meet or exceed IEEE 841, NEMA Premium® and other stringent industry standards, you can trust Siemens for the right solution - every time:
* IEC frame motors with NEMA electrical characteristics are available in the IEC Motors section
Your entry into the world of SIMOTICS LV motors
With this website we offer you direct access to all digital tools and services related to SIMOTICS. With just a few clicks, you can directly select your low-voltage motors, calculate their energy efficiency and determine the best way to digitize them. You can also order the selected products directly and then track the orders. You will also find the right spare parts for your three-phase motors and their certificates, data sheets and drawings for download. In addition, a contact person for technical or sales questions is at your disposal.
Advantages and applications
- They set themselves apart as a result of their highest degree of reliability, ruggedness, efficiency in every load range, good energy balance and outstanding explosion protection.
- They are available in various series and versions. The optimum low-voltage motor is available for every application, whether in industrial or commercial environments, building technology, shipbuilding or in infrastructure projects.
- They are predestined for continuous or periodic but powerful motion with fixed or variable speed.
- They are the optimum choice for use in pumps, fans, compressors, conveyor belts, elevators, lifting gear and gantries, winders, mixers, kneaders and centrifuges.
- They are optimized for use based on a global network of production facilities and workshops
- They fulfill all efficiency classes and/or the most important standards and guidelines for energy efficiency or EU eco design regulation, and are available in IEC and NEMA versions.