SIMOTICS M-1PH3 main motors
Excellent higher-level performance characteristics for compact machine class
SIMOTICS M-1PH3 main spindle motors cover sufficient speed ranges for the compact class in addition to the suitable power. Together with the SINAMICS S120 drive system, the motor is a dynamic and powerful main drive system with high performance.
Overview of the product rangeSIMOTICS M-1PH3 motors are compact squirrel-cage asynchronous motors with forced fan cooling and characterized by high robustness with degree of protection IP55. Depending on the control requirements, appropriate encoder systems are available for the motors for sensing the motor speed and indirect position. The encoderless variant offers an attractive solution to getting motors into operation quickly and easily.
- Outstanding performance characteristics
- Wide speed setting ranges
- High precision with respect to speed, torque and positioning
- Up to 2-fold overload capability
- Safe operation using SINAMICS S120 Safety Integrated
- High encoder resolution 22 Bit DQ-encoder
- Simple and flexible connection system
- Long-lasting motor bearings for high radial forces with belt drives
- Commissioning with electronic rating plate and DRIVE-CLiQ interface
- Main spindles for standard milling and turning machines
- Driven tools for standard turning machines