SIMOTICS M-1PH8 main motors
The new generation for main drives
SIMOTICS M-1PH8 motors have been especially designed for use as main drives in production machines and machine tools. In addition to asynchronous and synchronous versions, the motors are also available with synchronous-reluctance technology. Based on a flexible modular kit system, the suitable SIMOTICS M-1PH8 motor can be found for nearly all drive tasks.
61/5000 The dynamic powerhouses for mechanical and plant engineeringThe specially harmonized power components, electronic rating plates, and the ability to integrate the motors via the DRIVE‑CLiQ system interface ensure quick and easy commissioning as well as problem‑free operation. What’s more, thanks to the harmonization of the system, they are capable of handling extreme duty cycles, short rise times, and are exceptionally precise in terms of speed, torque, and positioning.
M-1PH8 Main Motors are squirrel cage motors covering a particularly broad performance spectrum.
- Extended power range from 2.8 kW to 1340 kW
- Flexible configuration options
- High smooth running characteristics and ruggedness thanks to the outstanding true running and low vibration severity at maximum speeds of up to 24,000 rpm
- High dynamic performance and short accelerating times
- Simple and flexible connection system