The cabinet unit converter for demanding applications in high performance ranges
The compact SINAMICS S150 cabinet units are designed for variable speed drives in machine building and plant engineering. They are particularly suitable for use with variable speed drives with high demands on dynamics and speed accuracy, frequent braking cycles with high braking energies and 4-quadrant operation. SINAMICS S150 offers high-performance speed control with high accuracy and dynamics. The inverter cabinet units are available for the power range from 75 kW to 1200 kW.
Multifunctional. Precise. Capable of energy recovery.Whether presses, centrifuges, conveyor belts, test benches or cranes – SINAMICS S150 meets the highest requirements for process sequences with dynamic and reproducible processes in machines or plants. And this in a wide variety of industries such as automotive, mining, food and nutrition, but also water/wastewater and chemicals.
- SINAMICS S150 are ready-to-connect cabinet units in the standard control cabinet
- With an extensive option package, they can be adapted to the respective requirements
- Standard mains power supply to allow 4Q operation without restrictions
- Significant energy savings, especially during frequent braking cycles
- Highly accurate and highly dynamic grid feed-in by using IGBTs; robust in case of mains voltage fluctuations
- Imprinting of almost sinusoidal mains currents through a fast current regulation
- Imprinting of almost sinusoidal network currents by a fast current control
- A Clean Power Filter ensures that low-frequency line harmonic distortions are almost negligible. This also avoids losses in the low-voltage distribution and/or mains transformer and in the mains supply line due to harmonic currents.
- Possibility of reactive power compensation (inductive or capacitive)
- Good accessibility of all device modules, thus the highest level of service friendliness