The compact versatile frequency converter
The SINAMICS G120C combines an extremely compact design with integrated safety function and a wide range of functions for diverse applications. With seven frame sizes, it covers a power range from 0.55 to 132 kW.
Web-based operator panel with wireless client connection
Mobile commissioning, diagnostics, service
With the SINAMICS Smart Access Module, you can wirelessly connect your mobile devices (smartphone, tablet, laptop) via WiFi to the SINAMICS G120C converter series. This gives you a powerful tool with numerous functions for wireless commissioning, diagnostics, and service. The module is set up in just a few steps. No installation or downloading of additional software required due to the web server function. A standard web browser and a commercially available operating system are all you need. The user interface of the SINAMICS Smart Access Module is simple and intuitive in its configuration and use.
The Smart Access Module is available as an additional option for the SINAMICS G120C converter series with CU230P-2 or CU240E-2 Control Unit.
- Quick commissioning – mobile and clever
- Motor test – setting and changing the motor speed
- Simple maintenance and diagnostics
- All parameters and settings at a glance
- Storing and sharing of converter data
Intelligent operator panel for direct connection to the converter
Local operation, monitoring, setup, diagnostics, service
The flat IOP-2 Intelligent Operator Panel allows fast local setup, fault diagnostics, and intuitive operation of SINAMICS G frequency converter series and simplifies the adjustment of settings during operation. The intuitive central multifunctional sensor control panel supports users with selectable settings.
There are three methods of using the IOP-2: Directly plugging it into the control unit of the converter, mounting in the door for operation outside the control cabinet, and as an IOP handheld unit for wired operation in difficult-to-access locations.
The IOP-2 is available as an additional option for the SINAMICS frequency converter series G120, G120X, G120XA, G120P, G120C, G120D, G110M and SIMATIC ET 200pro FC-2
- High-contrast color display with a range of display options
- Fast series commissioning of the frequency converters
- Simple configuration of an Ethernet-based fieldbus interface
- Fast access to product information about the current drive system
- Direct contact with Customer Support via the SIEMENS Industry Online Support App
- Simple connection to mobile devices (e.g. smartphones, tablets) via two-dimensional code (data matrix or QR code)
Basic operator panel for direct connection to the converter
Local operation, monitoring, commissioning, diagnostics
The menu-based operation and 2-line display of the BOP-2 Basic Operator Panel facilitate local commissioning of the SINAMICS G120 converter series. Simultaneous display of the parameter and parameter value, as well as parameter filtering, means that commissioning of a drive can be performed easily and, in most cases, without a printed parameter list.
The BOP-2 is available as an additional option for the SINAMICS G120C converter series.
- Direct local operation of the drive
- Simple switchover between automatic and manual operation
- Standard commissioning using the clone function
- 2-line display for showing up to 2 process values with text
- Diagnostics with menu prompting with 7-segment display
- Door mounting kit, can be mounted in the control cabinet door (achievable degree of protection is IP54/UL Type 12)
In order to meet as many customer requirements as possible in the field of drive technology, in addition to its own products, Siemens also relies on the individual and supplementary services of selected partners (e.g. output reactors, sine-wave filters, line filters/line reactors, braking resistors).
Digitalization solutions for low-voltage converters
Whether virtualization and simulation, dimensioning and configuration, connectivity, data analysis, or services, digitalization gives you access to greater efficiency and reliability in planning, operation, and maintenance.
Get the most out of your converter data with digitalization
The digitalization portfolio for drive technology offers everything from digital twins of converters, selection and engineering tools, and connectivity solutions to analysis apps and data-based services. These solutions permit optimized development processes, demand-oriented maintenance planning and ensure higher productivity.