The universal converter for high power ratings
Chassis-, and Cabinet Units SINAMICS G130 / G150
SINAMICS G130 chassis units and SINAMICS G150 cabinet units have been designed for variable-speed drives in machine building and plant construction. They have been specially tuned to the requirements of drives with quadratic or constant load characteristics with medium performance requirements without regenerative feedback. The control accuracy of the sensorless vector control is suitable for most applications, and additional actual speed value encoders are therefore superfluous. SINAMICS G130/G150 offer an economical drive solution which can be matched to the respective customer requirements by a wide range of components and options.
- Particularly quiet and compact converters using state-of-the-art IGBT power semiconductors and innovative cooling solution.
- Maximum servicing friendliness with easy accessibility to all modules.
- Problem-free interfacing into automation solutions using a standard PROFIBUS interface and various analog and digital interfaces.
- Increase in plant availability through easy, fast replacement of individual modules and power components.
- Simple start-up and parameterization using interactive menus on the user-friendly AOP30 operator panel with LCD incorporating graphics capability and plain text display.
- Special energy efficiency features available like "Energy Saving" and "Enhanced Energy Saving".
The Maintenance Cleaning function is used to briefly increase the pump speed to counteract this sediment build-up.
- The Wall Deposits-Prevention function always varies the set point for the technology controller so that the tank level is permanently raised and lowered.
It is advantageous to use variable-speed drives wherever bulk, liquid or gaseous materials have to be moved, transported, pumped or compressed. Such applications basically include:
- Pumps, fans, compressors
- Moving: Belt conveyors, ship's drives
- Processing: Mills, mixers, kneaders, crushers, agitators, rotary furnaces, extruders
- Branch Chemical Industry
- Branch Oil & Gas
- Branch Water / Waste water