Single-stage Radial Compressors
Siemens offers a comprehensive range of single-stage turbo-compressors for applications in the metallurgical, oil and gas and chemical industries. These single-stage radial compressors are offered in a variety of designs. They can be configured with separate or integrated gearboxes, or as directly driven units. This allows to perfectly match the compressor with a wide range of prime movers including steam turbines and electric motors to meet customer preferences and specific site conditions.
- High flow, high efficiency impeller technology
- High-speed balancing ensures long time uninterrupted operation
- Hirth-serration connection between impeller and shaft eliminates the need for re-balancing after rotor disassembly
- Horizontal split gearbox casing enables easy access in case of maintenance (where applicable)
- Compact design option for steam turbine driven units (direct drive)
- Compliance with API standards where required
- Volume flow rates: 1,500 to 200,000 m³/h
- Discharge pressure: up to 60 bar (100bar)
- Power requirements: up to 25 MW
- Driver options: electric motor, steam turbine
Can't find what you're looking for? Try our Product and Solution Finder!
Our product and solution finder can help you determine which offerings in our portfolio are best suited to your application needs. The tool allows you to access both Siemens and Dresser-Rand information.