Consulting for efficient eMobility integration
e-cars expected on the road by 2030
Source: IEA Global Electric Vehicle (EV) Outlook 2019
Ensuring a sustainable development and integration of eMobility charging infrastructureThe growing number of electric vehicles and political initiatives are driving the demand for fast charging infrastructures. This poses new challenges on distribution grid operators as well as fleets, gas station and other charging infrastructure operators. To design, permit, and construct distribution upgrades and charging stations, market players need a forward view, a forecast. This forecast underpins any business case that defines an eMobility strategy and helps derive efficient charging infrastructure concepts. We have an experienced team of eMobility experts to support you in these tasks.
A holistic approach to eMobility integration
Siemens PTI supports you with best-practices and technology know-how. Our team consists of management consultants as well as grid planning experts with a clear focus on profitability and feasibility. With our consultancy for eMobility integration, you receive:
- A detailed EV adoption forecast and a holistic strategy concept with an economically efficient, flexible and transparent roadmap
- An understanding of business model alternatives open to charging providers and their partners
- An assessment of policy alternatives and incentives to further drive EV adoption
- A detailed assessment of the impact of electric vehicles on power grids
- Optimized grid concepts which allow for a higher grid utilization and an improved grid performance
Ensuring the success of your emobility integration projectSiemens PTI provides a broad range of vendor-neutral consulting services in the field of electromobility – ranging from forecasts of EV adoption to detailed implementation roadmaps for charging infrastructure and customized workshops.
Within the Moving Rwanda partnership and as a first of its kind for the African continent, Volkswagen has launched this pilot project to test the feasibility of electromobility in an African country. By partnering with Siemens PTI, we were able to develop an optimal integration strategy and charging infrastructure concept which can be applied to other African markets like Ghana and Ethiopia in the future.Thomas Schaefer (CEO), Volkswagen of South Africa (Pty) Ltd.