Tailored program for Substation Automation and Protection Engineers
The Expert's Workshop Series of Siemens Digital Grid offer deep dive looks at our best technology for substation automation and protection. It's you chance to interact in virtual live sessions with our technical experts.
Ask questions, get answers.
It's your chance to deepen your knowledge about current technology. With new insights, come new questions. This is your chance to have them answered on the spot.
Power Quality & Energy Managment (Spanish) - March 5th, 2020
- Power quality: Basic concepts, types of interferences (voltage sag, transients, harmonics and voltage deviations),
- Energy Management: Understanding how to manage energy consumption.
- Load Profile determinations: Fixed block & rolling block method, tariff.
- Applications and Configuration of SICAM Q devices via Web Browser and PQ Advisor compact.
Substation Automation - March 6th, 2020
- Compact RTU SICAM A8000: Deep dive into the hardware architechture, applications and cyber security features of SICAM A8000 remote terminal units (English).