Creating an e-charging infrastructure from scratchLearn how Neogy, a joint-venture of Alperia and Dolomiti Energia Group, became a trailblazer in eMobility by setting up and managing a charging infrastructure in Northern Italy. Their network currently consists of 500 own charging units that are managed with E-Car OC.
Setup and operation of an EV charging infrastructure
Find out how it was done!
· Entering a new business area
· Focusing on eMobility as a future trend
· Sustainability as a core value
· Remaining open for different hardware suppliers
· Maximizing revenue
· Ability to start small and scale fast with the cloud application
· Vendor-neutral software in regards to hardware
· The end user in the focus: smartphone app and roaming per default
Get an overview on your charging units and the data they produce - managing charge operations, energy consumption as well as user and contract management becomes easy with E-Car OC.
Let us demonstrate our capabilities to you in a one-to-one software demo!