Overcurrent and feeder protection
The 7SR511 overcurrent device includes a wide range of protection functions and IEC 61850 Ethernet communications as standard. To further minimize the product variants the power supply and the binary inputs cover the full operating range with configurable binary input thresholds.
The Reyrolle 5 is designed for the electricity networks of the future with enhanced communications and cybersecurity
while maintaining a user-friendly interface and easy product management.
The Reyrolle 7SR511 overcurrent device includes a wide range of protection functions and IEC 61850 Ethernet communications as standard. To further minimize the product variants the power supply and the binary inputs cover the full operating range with configurable binary input thresholds.
The large LCD, tactile pushbuttons and programmable LEDs provide a user-friendly product interface and the relay element is withdrawable for easy replacement.
Inputs and outputs
4 CT + 8 BI + 6 BO
4 CT + 13 BI + 8 BO
4 CT + 38 BI + 18 BO
4 CT + 4 VT + 9 BI + 8 BO
4 CT + 4 VT + 14 BI + 10 BO
4 CT + 4 VT + 39 BI + 20 BO
Standard front USB port (for configuration using Reydisp PC based software tool) rear RS485, 2 x RJ45 electrical ports or optional optical ethernet connections.
Size 6 or 12 with drawable design. Display Backlit 128 x 128 LCD with text and graphical display capabilities suitable for single line mimic diagrams.
- 37/ 37G undercurrent protection
- 46 Negative sequence overcurrent protection
- 46BC Broken conductor detection
- 49 Thermal overload protection
- 50/ 50N/ 50G Instantaneous overcurrent
- 50AFD Arc flash detection
- 50BF Circuit-breaker failure protection – 3 pole
- 50GS Instantaneous sensitive earth fault – measured
- 50SOTF Switch onto fault
- 51/ 51N/ 51G Time delayed overcurrent
- 51CL Cold load overcurrent – phase
- 51GS Time delayed sensitive earth fault – measured
- 52 Circuit-breaker control
- 60CTS CT supervision
- 74TC/ 74CC Trip-circuit and close-circuit supervision
- 79 Automatic reclosing
- 81HB2 Inrush current detection
- 86 Lockout
- 87GH Restricted earth fault protection – high‑impedance
Additional functionality – 7SR5111 Directional
- 21FL Fault locator
- 21LB Load blinder
- 27 Undervoltage protection – 3 phase
- 32 Power protection
- 47 Sequence overvoltage protection
- 51V Voltage dependent overcurrent – phase
- 55 Power factor
- 59/ 59Vx Overvoltage protection
- 59N Neutral voltage displacement
- 60VTS VT supervision
- 67/ 67N/ 67G Directional overcurrent
- 78VS Voltage vector shift
- 81 Frequency protection – "f>" or "f<"
- 81R Frequency protection – "df/dt“
- Primary, secondary and phase sequence current & voltage
- Frequency, power, energy and fault location
- Fault data, event and waveform records
- IEC 60870-5-103, MODBUS-RTU, DNP 3.0, IEC 61850
- Overcurrent and earth fault protection for medium voltage substations.
- Backup protection for other main protection devices e.g. on lines, transformers, generators, motors and busbars.
- Selectable directional overcurrent and earth fault elements for interconnected systems.
- Measured and calculated earth fault protection elements provide a flexible solution when both earth fault and sensitive earth fault are required.
- Detection of earth faults in all networks including isolated and compensated networks.
- High speed overcurrent elements for use with arc fault detectors to provide high speed fault detection and tripping.
- Blocked overcurrent schemes using hardwiring or configurable IEC 61850 elements.
- Configurable automatic reclosing to restore power flow for transient network faults.
- Compact design and low product life-cycle cost.
- Reliable operation due to powerful, proven protection algorithms.
- IEC 61850 Edition 1 & 2 with HSR, PRP and RSTP operation for increased availability.
- Simple product ordering
- 28 programmable tri-color LEDs for clear indications.