The SIPROTEC 6MD61 enables in a simple, easy way to enhance the number of binary inputs and outputs in the switchgear. It can be used directly in the bay together with other SIPROTEC4 units and also together with SICAM PAS to serve as a central process connection. The IO-Box is based on the SIPROTEC 6MD63 and 6MD66 series, so it can be easily integrated in systems with other SIPROTEC 4 units. The IO-Box supports a wide range of demand for additional binary inputs (BI) and binary outputs (BO), starting from 20 BI+10 BO and going up to 80 BI+53 BO. All important standard communication protocols are supported. With IEC 61850-GOOSE communication, a direct information interchange with other SIPROTEC units is possible. For simplification and cost reduction, the IO-Box is available only without automation (CFC), without keypad and without display.
- Operational measured values (only 6MD612)
- Energy metering values (only 6MD612)
- Time metering of operating hours
- Self supervision of relay
- IEC 61850 Ethernet
- IEC 60870-5-103 protocol
- Service interface for DIGSI 4 (modem)
- Front interface for DIGSI 4
- Time synchronization via IRIG B / DCF77
- Standard SIPROTEC hardware for easy configuration with DIGSI
- Full EMC compliance like all other SIPROTEC devices
- Housing can be used for surface mounting or flush mounting (units are always delivered with two mounting rails for surface mounting. These rails can be dismounted for flush mounting)
- Three types with different amount of inputs and outputs available
Welcome to our Sales Support and Customer Service
- Do you need help on a concrete project?
- Do you need a quote for any of our products or solutions?
- Do you need support for your installed equipment?
- Do you have a technical question?
- Do you need something totally different?
You can contact us 24/7.
We are looking forward to your call or online request.
Phone +49 180 524 70 00