Powerful fault recorders with integrated measurement of synchrophasors (PMU) according to IEEE C37.118 and power quality measurement according to IEC 61000-4-30. Due to the great flexibility of trigger functions, the SIPROTEC 7KE85 is ideally suited for monitoring the entire energy value added chain, from generation to distribution. The powerful automation and flexible configuration with DIGSI 5 complements the range of functions.
Inputs and outputs:
- 4 predefined standard variants with up to 40 analog channels,
43 binary inputs,
33 binary outputs
- Flexibly adjustable and expandable I/O quantity structure within the scope of the SIPROTEC 5 modular system.
- 1/3 to 1/1 × 19"
DIGSI 5 permits all functions to be configured and combined as required.
Up to 40 analog channels
Up to 2 slow-scan recorders
Up to 5 continuous recorders and 2 trend recorders
Power quality recordings according to IEC 61000-4-30 (harmonics, THD, TDD - in preparation)
Sequence-of-events recorder for continuous recording of binary status changes and IEC 61850 GOOSE messages
Usable as Phasor Measurement Unit (PMU) according to IEEE C37.118 protocol
Transmission of the records and triggering via IEC 61850 GOOSE messages
Variable sampling frequencies parameterizable between 1 kHz and 16 kHz
Distribution of the mass storage of 16 GB to the various recorders by the user as desired
Intelligent monitoring routines of the storage medium ensure a high level of availability and completeness for the archived data
Lossless data compression
Time synchronization via Precision Time Protocol (PTP) IEEE 1588 protocol, IRIG-B, DCF77, and SNTP
Routing of the measured values to the individual recorders as desired
Combination of the measuring groups for the power calculation as desired
Quality attributes for representing the instantaneous signal quality in the time signal view
Trigger functions of a function block are fundamental component value, RMS value, zero-sequence, positive-sequence, negative-sequence system power, frequency power, Σ active power and Σ reactive power
Level trigger and gradient trigger for every trigger function
Flexible cross trigger and system trigger, manual trigger
Creation of independent trigger functions with the graphic automation editor CFC (continuous function Chart)
Trigger functions via a combination of single-point, doublepoint indications, analog values, binary signals, Boolean signals and GOOSE messages
Consistent monitoring concept
Auxiliary functions for easy tests and commissioning
Special test mode for commissioning
Integrated electrical Ethernet RJ45 for DIGSI 5 and IEC 61850 (reporting and GOOSE)
Redundancy protocols PRP and HSR
Cyber security to NERC CIP and BDWE Whitepaper requirements
Up to 4 pluggable communication modules usable for
different and redundant protocols
Intelligent terminal technology enables prewiring and a simple device replacement
The fault recorder is for use in medium, high and extra-high voltage systems and in power plants with comprehensive trigger and recording functions. With the SIPROTEC 7KE85 fault recorder, you receive a clearly organized and event-related evaluation and documentation of your power system processes. You are thereby able to analyze failures in a targeted manner and optimize your power system.
Typical processes to be monitored and documented:
- System incidents, such as critical load cases or short circuits
- Failures of the quality of supply
- Dynamic behavior of generators
- Closing and breaking operations of transformers (saturation Response)
- Power fluctuations and power-swing cycles
- Test runs during commissioning
- Clearly organized documentation and focused analysis of power system processes and failures
- Data security and transparency over the entire lifecycle of the plant save time and money
- Purposeful and simple operation of the devices and software thanks to user-friendly design
- Increased reliability and quality of the engineering process
- Powerful communication components ensure safe and effective solutions
- Full compatibility between IEC 61850 Editions 1 and 2
- Highly available Ethernet communication due to integrated Ethernet redundancy protocols PRP and HSR
Welcome to our Sales Support and Customer Service
- Do you need help on a concrete project?
- Do you need a quote for any of our products or solutions?
- Do you need support for your installed equipment?
- Do you have a technical question?
- Do you need something totally different?
You can contact us 24/7.
We are looking forward to your call or online request.
Phone +49 180 524 70 00